Here are some photos of our beautiful building. Check back often – new photos are frequently added.
The South Room (Old Sunday School Room)
From 1898 to 1962, Sunday school opening exercises and classes were held here. The balcony area has more class spaces. Notice that all the windows, even above the balcony, are art (stained) glass. During the 1962 remodel, the floor plan was slightly altered to include a kitchenette and a restroom. We now use this…